Friday, October 16, 2009

Hii I Dont Really Feel Good!!!!

I hate it when I'm sick because if i stay at home theirs nothing to do that much.. sometimes my momma says to clean or to help her to get food but i say ill juss stay at home with my older sister and juss chat with her.but now that I'm at school i cant go back home!!! so grrr! its better to go to school cause its better than juss staying at home doing nothing but when you are at school you can chat with all your friends!!! and i like coming to school to learn a lot of new stuff like math science and all the school periods. and i especially like coming to help Mizz.Murphy & Mrs. Rodriguez at the library. Its really fun to come to the library!!! Its fantastic..and funtastic to come to the libary. before i didnt like coming to librarys.but know that i started working here its fun if you like to read. and i like reading know cause my sister carla sent me a lot of books during vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment